Finding out we are having a granddaughter
has brought out the crazy in me!
I realize some may say that the crazy has always been there...
But Thayne is now thinking I may need an intervention!!!
has brought out the crazy in me!
I realize some may say that the crazy has always been there...
But Thayne is now thinking I may need an intervention!!!
We are having a GRANDDAUGHTER!
Have I mentioned that???
And of course, when a baby is on it's way we must celebrate
with a baby shower!
The big day was on October 20th, and it turned out GREAT!
Cait's mom and twin sister were able to come from Montana also,
and we had a wonderful time.
Maelynn Elizabeth is going to be stylin'...
(By the way... her name is kind of special to her dad...
they changed the spelling, but her first name is the last name of
Jace's best friend, who died their senior year.
It is to honor him and it was so wonderful that his mom came to celebrate
with us at the shower!)
She got so many cute things that she's probably going to have to change outfits a few times a day just to make sure she wears them all before she grows out of them!
Have I mentioned that???
And of course, when a baby is on it's way we must celebrate
with a baby shower!
The big day was on October 20th, and it turned out GREAT!
Cait's mom and twin sister were able to come from Montana also,
and we had a wonderful time.
Maelynn Elizabeth is going to be stylin'...
(By the way... her name is kind of special to her dad...
they changed the spelling, but her first name is the last name of
Jace's best friend, who died their senior year.
It is to honor him and it was so wonderful that his mom came to celebrate
with us at the shower!)
She got so many cute things that she's probably going to have to change outfits a few times a day just to make sure she wears them all before she grows out of them!
We are all so excited for January to get here...
This little girl is definitely going to be well loved.
Everyone is so anxious to meet her!



1 comment:
congrats!
Post a Comment