I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, November 18, 2013

Gratitude 2013 Day 10

My Sunday gratitude.... 
I am grateful for the gift of faith. 
We had some pretty amazing conversations about faith over the past couple of days
and I am grateful to see how faith has blessed my life.
  Having the faith to trust The Lord isn't necessarily always easy,
 but looking back over my life I see how me trying to decide,
or even demand life work out exactly the way I wanted it,
 or thought it should,
 would have robbed me of the most incredible blessings. 
Looking back,
I wonder why I thought for one minute that I could even think I had a better way. 
We know that the only thing we truly have to give to The Lord is our will
 and I will forever be grateful for that moment when I had the faith to let go of my will
 and give it to Him.
Because He has far better things in store for me than I ever have had for myself. 
Faith is my reason for being on this earth. 
To walk by faith. 
To become like the One that sent me.
  Yes, it takes faith in something I can't "see" at the moment. 
But the tangible evidence of the blessings are enough to keep me believing.

No comments: