I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, November 18, 2013

Gratitude 2013 Day 12



Today I am grateful that I get to be a grandma...
and Thayne gets to be a grandpa,
to (so far) 6 of the most adorable children ever born!
It is amazing to watch them grow.
It's amazing to watch their parents grow.
Our hearts just keep getting larger and our lives keep getting richer.
I count my blessings every day,
and they are at the top of that list!!!


2 comments:

DenimAngel said...

How wonderful Kim. Enjoy your blessings.

Unknown said...

I am so excited to have found your blog. Actually I should have seen it long ago since I am a large family blogger as well. Tonight I had some computer time so while children are staying up late watching a movie I jumped on the computer. I noticed you are LDS and so are we. I look forward to reading your blog. I see you have a son who served in Fiji. I'm just assuming because of the photo on the sidebar. Our son is serving in Prove right now! Can't wait to for more time to come over here and read.

Tricia