Today I am grateful for many things that living in the year 2013 provides.
I am grateful for new hot water heaters that warm my water up instantly
instead of having to warm water over a fire to do dishes by hand.
(I did that today... heated fire to wash my dishes!)
I am grateful for Facebook and having friends know what was going on
and offering to help,
and for friends that wanted to help but had trials of their own.
I am grateful for washing machines that allow my laundry to continue all day long.
(Instead of having to do all of that by hand too!)
I am grateful for hot showers.
(even if I have to ask my daughter in law if I can borrow hers before mine was fixed!)
I am grateful for cell phones that allowed my husband to do his work from home
between working on fixing the mess from our shock and awe bomb.
(aka old water heater!!!)
I'm also grateful for my kids being willing to work so hard
to get things back together
and for taking care of each other so well.
It makes me smile to listen to your conversations
and I feel really blessed to think that you guys can be mine forever!
And...
a couple other little things that made me smile today in the middle of the chaos!
No comments:
Post a Comment