Today I am grateful for the opportunity I have to pursue a dream that I almost doubted would happen. I am especially grateful for my husband and children supporting me while I accomplish this dream, because it takes time away from them.
I committed to taking a 9 month class by www.wedofeet.net and it has been one of the most amazing experiences of my life. What I am learning brings me so much peace, and joy. I have to travel one weekend a month and be away from my family, yet I have gained some wonderful relationships with the women teaching, and participating in the class.
It is also something that I have wanted to do as a way to bless my family and friends, because it truly IS a blessing. It is a way to heal both physically and emotionally and I look forward to the next several months as I complete the class! I have already had so many experiences that have reinforced the decision to do this and makes me excited for all of the experiences to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment