Today I am grateful for angels.
Those we see and those we don't see.
When I left my house this morning,
I prayed that angels would surround my children
and watch over them,
and also that angels would keep watch over our home.
I am thankful that while it seems to be storming,
at least we are being watched over and blessed in the storm!
I am grateful for the angels that seem to come to our rescue
(...I am pretty sure Buffy and Tracy have shown up at just the right time
for more than one emergency of ours!)
and for my boys willing to step up and clean up.
And for the one that brought me a hot chocolate
just because he knew I was stressed.
I learned a long time ago to look for the blessings
in the middle of the trials
and find a reason to rejoice even when it's hard.
So tonight I am grateful that my pizza kids brought pizza home
and that we have a wood stove to keep us warm tonight
and sons that help their dad
and sisters that take little ones to their house to spend the night.
Rejoice in all that we have and
we won't think about what we don't have.
No comments:
Post a Comment