Silly Kassi....
A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Happy Birthday Kassi and Tanner
Happy, happy birthday Kassi and Tanner. I can't believe how time keeps flying by us and these kids keep growing up! It's just not fair! I can't believe that Tanner is already 20 years old and Kassi is sweet 16 and SO excited to be driving! I love them both so much! It's so fun watching them become such amazing adults! Hope this year brings great things your way and that all of your dreams come true!!! Love you both!
Silly Kassi....
Kassi is standing on her tippy toes to be as tall as Tanner... Tanner hates cake and Kassi, being the odd ball of the children didn't want to cool ones we buy... she wanted a homemade chocolate cake with vanilla frosting!
Silly Kassi....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment