
A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Shopping is rough on a kid...
We went shopping today to take advantage of the case lot sale at our local grocery store. We knew Nate was tired, but by the time we got to the check out line and started unloading the poor little man couldn't keep his eyes open. I kept trying to wake him up, but he just couldn't do it! I couldn't help it... after unloading 3 carts full of groceries the little man was still asleep so I had to snap a picture! Shopping is rough on a kid... poor baby! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh how sweet! A little fella just gets tired!
Is that a cast on his arm?
Post a Comment