I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, April 16, 2010

Because it's been a while...

Because it has been a while since I blogged about our sweet Gabe I decided it is time!!! Simply because I can! He is growing so much and always has the biggest smiles for us. The kids still adore him and Nate thinks that Gabe is his best buddy. Today we picked Gabe up while Tiffany worked and Nate has an old cell phone and made Thayne take a picture of Gabe so it would be on his cell phone! The exciting thing is that they may be buying a house out here and I was thinking about how amazing it will be to watch Gabe grow up close to us. Today I was so tired, had been up until after midnight with Kalli who was sick and then got up at 4am to open at Curves and desperately needed a nap. Gabe and I decided to take a nap together and I love that he just cuddles right up and naps with me and then wakes up with a huge smile on his face! He is a sweetie and we are very blessed to have him in our lives!

Gabe in the red hat... he wasn't sure about it but the rest of us thought he looked adorable! And of course anytime Gabe is around Nate has to be close to him too! WHAT is this thing on my head???? :)
Jace is always grabbing poor Gabe's lips! At least he was asleep and unaware of the torment he was going through!
Nate giving his Gabe loves....

Measuring their feet....
Just relaxin'

No comments: