I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Great Day!!!

Today was a great day! The youth were going to the temple and they asked if we would drive so we took Bree and Shelly with us. Being in the temple is awesome and seeing my kids in the temple is even better! Thayne stayed home with the little kids and kept working on preparing the house for it's new paint job!!! It is fun to go anywhere with the kids. Tallin got to go with us, and Willie, Kinzee, Kassi and Kailee. We had such a great time. There is nothing better than driving with really good loud music and everyone singing at the top of their lungs! It's fun to laugh with my kids... it's fun to talk to them and just be together! We loved our time in the temple... and we loved our time just hanging out, shopping, laughing, driving, singing... I am a very lucky mom!!!

Girls, Girls, Girls....This is the funny part... we stopped to get gas and this very cute guy (or so the girls insisted!!! haha silly girls!) pulls up next to us. He was in fatigues and the girls spent a little time flirting... KAILEE!!!! After we finished getting gas and treats, they mention that he has gone into Burger King and well.... being the good mom that I am I sent them in to get some french fries! And crowns!!! I'm sure he quite enjoyed the attention but poor girls... sometimes you win love, and sometimes you have to drive away from it!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ready for lunch!!! Kailee wanted to know if I was really going to take the picture in Applebees... and I told her of course, we will take a picture almost anywhere!
Waiting to cross the street... Cute girls... Kassi, Bree, Kinzee and Kailee
I want flowers at my house!!!
The beauty!!! I wanted to stay right here all day and enjoy the beauty of it all.
After being in the temple everyone is ready for lunch....
I love being on temple square! We don't even dare put flowers out yet here and yet, in the middle of the city is absolute beauty!!!
Brothers!!! So glad to have Tallin home with us!
I love to see the temple!!! It always takes my breath away to see the temple.
Awwwwwwwww.... sisters!!!
Ready to get in the elevator... they are always a little worried about getting in after the time they were stuck inside for far too long!!!
Kassi, Kailee, Kinzee, Shelly and Bree...

No comments: