I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Hayden

Things got a little crazy and I didn't take the time to wish my sweet Hayden Robert a happy 10th birthday. It doesn't seem possible to think that he is 10. I remember so clearly holding him for the first time and falling completely in love with him. I had a lady tell me that he had to be my first because I looked at him like I was a first time mom holding my baby and looking like I was completely in love with him... I told her he was my first Hayden!!! He has the strongest personality and is such an incredible kid! He loves to read nonfiction books (much to the dismay of his teacher who doesn't seem to appreciate his knowledge of facts about just about everything!!!!) and thinks deeply about everything... how it all works! He is so sweet, and I am so grateful that I get to be his mom!!! We had fun celebrating his birthday and he really liked his cake and presents! He got new clothes and lots of 'cowboy' stuff.... which is really what he wants to be! Happy Birthday sweet Hayden... we love you so much!!! Hayden and Nate waiting to blow out the candles...
Nate was being silly and had Hayden laughing.....
Nate thinks he is boss and helped Hayden blow out the candles and then went to work taking out the candles....
Yum, yum, the icing is good!!!
Silly Tiffany and Kami... your tongues are black!!!!!
Tanner and Celeste came to visit too!

1 comment:

The McPherson Family said...

Your Tanner and my Jake would get along famously. He's into non fiction and wowing his teachers with random facts as well...