I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, April 23, 2010

Gabe's first sleep over...

Garrett asked if I wanted to keep Gabe overnight while he and Tiffany went on a little get away. Like he had to ask!!! :) So Thursday and Friday we had Gabe all to ourselves and had the best time playing with him and spoiling him and just enjoying him completely!!! I had a flash of the future happen seeing him and Nate playing together and I couldn't help but smile at the vision I saw in my mind! He was happy and spent a lot of time laughing at us all...especially grandpa! And he slept through the night! I think the best thing I could have done was give Tiffany my pump so that way she has a supply for when we keep Gabe! And I have to say that little Gabe loves his grandma! If I do say so myself! I love how he just cuddles in my arms when he is tired and looks at me like he knows I will protect him and love him and keep him safe! He had a great time, we had a great time and it sounds like Garrett and Tiffany had a great time! When they got home we rode out to see where their new house is! They should be in the house within the next couple of weeks... it's brand new and so nice for them and I am excited for them! I think we will steal him as often as possible!!!

Big grins for grandma and aunt Kailee... he loves my bed! Trying to get to me and my cell phone!
Nate loves it when we babysit Gabe and tells us all Gabe is his baby!!!
Even Jace got in on the babysitting action... this is them playing peak-a-boo!!!

No comments: