I decided sitting in church yesterday that I sometimes feel like my cup gets empty and I want to find reasons every day to smile and to find ways to keep my cup full! We all know that finding reasons to be grateful give you reasons to smile and I like to smile... I like to be happy, and to not feel empty. So I decided that I would look daily for reasons to smile and to keep my cup overflowing with reasons to be grateful.
As I thought that I looked up at Kinzee... she looked so beautiful and was singing a duet in a song that the youth choir in our ward were singing. The bishop asked all of the youth to participate and there have been many times listening to them sing that it washed away pain, or sadness or just lifted my soul... they sing beautifully!
And so today my reason to smile is the beauty of my teens singing in the choir!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment