
In between the madness of the wedding planning we are trying to enjoy the moments waiting for Tallin's mission call.... yes... I said mission call! His papers were submitted a week ago so we could have his call within a week or two. I cannot believe it! He loses our insurance on his birthday (the 9th of June) so we have frantically been trying to get all of the medical and dental stuff done... and today was the last of it! He had to get his wisdom teeth removed today. In town they wanted $900 out of our pocket... which is insane! WHY??? So we called the same oral surgeon that removed Garrett's wisdom teeth and off we went first thing this morning. The road construction was insane and we were about 45 minutes late but the office was wonderful and luckily for us everyone else showed up early for their appointments so when we got there they were ready and we were in and out in no time at all. I couldn't believe how fast the surgery went and his teeth were less of a problem than they thought they would be and he is recovering very quickly. We made it home safely.... Tallin slept all the way home. And while he slept I just kept thinking that before we know it he will be gone for 2 years. I am so excited for him!!! He is going to have some wonderful, amazing experiences. If I only think of how wonderful it is going to be for him, I don't think of how much I will miss him! This is truly a wonderful thing and I am getting excited to see where he will go!
I love you Tallin Scott! I can't believe that 19 years ago I was waiting very impatiently for you to be born. You were a gift then, and you are a gift now and I am so grateful for the example you are setting for your little brothers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment