Shirts....
We went to Utah Sunday so that we could watch Willie's soccer game Monday and then we went shopping....for shirts! I needed brown shirts to go under dresses, blue shirts and brown shirt and ties to match the shirts. I cannot tell you how many hours were spent yesterday looking at shirts. I even had Thayne guarding shirts in Kohls because heaven forbid somebody come and take one of the desperately needed sizes we needed while I was checking out shirts on another rack. 4 stores later I finally found all of the shirts I needed.... I think! In mostly the sizes I needed... I think! Gabe's will have to be too big, but he will look cute anyway so I am not worried. And then the ties. Oh my! The poor boy in the tie store likely thought we were crazy. Boys were walking around with ties, I had ties, Thayne had ties. We measured, we mixed, we matched and finally we came up with the perfect combination of ties for all of those shirts! Did I mention we bought shirts??? That will teach me for having these 9 boys, and a husband, and a grandson who all need shirts... and then the other side that needed shirts. If I never buy another shirt in the men's section again it will be too soon.... oh, but soon we will be, because Tallin will surely need shirts... white shirts... lots of white shirts... for a mission!
1 comment:
I love the colors. How exciting for you guys. What a month you are going to have!!
Post a Comment