I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, May 16, 2011

Perfection!!!

I went for my 3rd follow up ultrasound appointment today.

In truth I really didn't 'need' that third ultrasound.

The first thing Thayne said to me after they said that they wanted to

follow up was that they were looking for any reason to do another one.

It's true.

They said that the vein in his head was the large side of normal last time,

nothing to worry about they told me, but they wanted to see me again...

I told them a big head for our kids is totally normal ;)

but I will take ANY excuse to see him again.

This time was probably my favorite because he was really moving

and showing off his little personality.

I asked for a picture of his face and while they were trying to get it,

he was showing us that he didn't appreciate them pushing on his little nose!

He even lifted his leg to kick at the pressure!

He has those lips, and ears and a sweet chubby face

and I cannot wait to squeeze him and cuddle him.

I wonder how it is possible to be this incredibly, ridiculously happy!

I can't get over the miracle he is!

He is breech, but that certainly doesn't matter...

And after they did the scan and took all of the results to the specialist to look at,

she finally came back into the room to tell me

that while there are no guarentees in life,

this baby is as perfect as they come!!!

Perfection!

Just the fact that he is coming to us is perfect,

but to hear that everything looks as wonderful as it possibly can

makes me want to do a little dance.

Oh wait...

I did!!!

When I came home and showed Nate the pictures

he grabbed them and said how cute his baby is,

and then, in his excitement he leaned down and kissed my belly

and told me how much he loves Noah!

Our little Noah!!!

He is a miracle.

He is a gift!

Perfection!!!

1 comment:

Buggles said...

I love the name Noah!!! I was truly hoping you would choose Noah as I presumed you would have another N name. Oh he is just perfect and I am so happy for you all.