I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Laurel Temple Trip = Fun road trip with some great girls!

Every year before girls camp the 16 through 18 year old girls from church go on a temple trip to the Salt Lake Temple. Kailee and Kassi asked if I would drive them and since we had to make an ortho appointment and my dr appointment we decided to try to combine them all and only have to make one trip this week. Their friend Marisha found out we were driving and asked if she could come with us. We were more than happy to let her come! It was such a fun trip. The car trip is amazing... we listened to a wide range of music, all of it very loud, with lots of laughing, though they probably frightened random cars going down the road next to us. It was just fun! I am blessed to know some really amazing young women!!! The temple was amazing also. Something that I really needed and I wish that I could feel what I felt inside every single moment of my life. After the temple, we managed to get to the appointments and eat lunch and laughed even more on the way home! All in all, it was a very, very good day! And next year Kinzee will be old enough to go... yay!

These are the kind of trees we grow on the Salt Flats....

Crazy hair girls...Stopped to check out the cement tree in the middle of nowhere...

Awesome girls...





Now... I think this is totally inappropriate that some girls told me I was a super tanker!!! :)

To be fair... the cups may be called Super Tanker... but one was full of water, and the other was full of ice with a little soda flavoring!

The girls made me do it....

I told them that they remind me of puppies, loving to have their head out the window!

Ummmmm... crazy girls!

You should not let these girls have a camera!

Such a beautiful place to be....



2 of my favorite girls...

My favorite place on Temple Square...

We heart Noah....

Resting the belly!

I love to see the temple... definitely one of my favorite places on earth!

Love these faces...

Silly girls... you can't help but smile when they are around!

Aw, my sweet Kailee Anne....

Strike a pose....

SISTERS!!!!!

No comments: