I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sometimes Girls Just NEED to have fun...

I love the opportunity to hang out with awesome women...
to be able to spend an evening without any expectations of anything other than
hanging out together and having fun.
A chance to recharge, to laugh and to talk.
Girls night out!
This happened to include a trip to Wendover to see Rick Springfield in concert.
We got to act like teenagers again...
with the responsibilities of life nowhere to be found...
I happen to know some really amazing women...
Thank you Buffy, Sue and Shelly for going with me and dancing a little in the aisles,
and laughing, and always being there to help carry the load that life throws at us
sometimes!
My girls were SO jealous that we got to go.
Forget that the man is almost old enough to be our dads....
In fact we laughed a little at the idea of our dads up on stage dancing
the way he was dancing!
Rick Springfield was my first and pretty much only superstar crush so it is fun to
go back in time and hear him sing.
It was a great night...
with great friends,
and enough laughing that I feel like I can deal with the next crazy 3 weeks!
Thanks again ladies...
We need to do this again really soon!!!

He walked on the seats, and was about 3 chairs from where we were sitting!
It is fun to see the audiance, to see how diverse and different everyone is,
coming together to have so much fun!

Say Cheese...


Pat, the little lady in the pink was rocking and rolling and singing along...
Now SHE is one cool grandma!





Shelly and Sue...














1 comment:

Bethany B said...

Hi, I'm pregnant with my 7th child and facing another c/s in Jan 2012. I've had 4 c/s and my last one was because of a uterine rupture in Dec. I had a sucessful VBA3C before that, and was hoping to avoid c/s for the rest of my childbearing years.

I'd love to ask you some questions about multiple c-sections. We would like more children, but are a little afraid. My email address is bbritton13 at yahoo dot com. I'd love to hear from you, but I understand that you are busy

Thanks,
Beth