I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, June 3, 2011

That program...

Well... that program went off without a hitch and it was cute as could be! That one that I have seen several times before, but never with my sweet Kami! She did a great job as a flower and as a horse in their little program. The first was about the Little Red Hen making the bread all by herself because nobody wanted to help. The second was Frog and Toad and planting a garden... Kami was a little seed that turned into a beautiful flower. She is my beautiful flower... and now she is going into second grade. I am still trying to figure out how she got old enough to even be IN school, let alone going into second grade! Love this baby girl!!!!







1 comment:

Buggles said...

Aww she is adorable. She looks so much like you. All of your children do, but Kami is your spitting image.