I will admit it...
I am not a mom made for small numbers!
It's bad enough that we are down to only 10 children at home right now...
But with 3 more missing....
I am just not okay with it!
Kimi asked if she could take Kami, Kalli and Wyatt to her house for a week.
I had a hard time saying yes.
For one, when I am pregnant I often have panic attacks
and stress about things that normally wouldn't stress me out.
For another thing...
I just like them and knew that I would miss them.
But I let them go despite my craziness...
And I find myself, many times a day looking around in a panic wondering
why I can't fing Kami,
or where is everyone, or I haven't seen Kalli for a while...
Or... Why isn't Wyatt here... he always spoils me and rubs lotion into my swollen feet!
One night Willie, Hayden and Hyrum spent the night at Garrett and Tiffany's...
I am not a mom made for small numbers!
It's bad enough that we are down to only 10 children at home right now...
But with 3 more missing....
I am just not okay with it!
Kimi asked if she could take Kami, Kalli and Wyatt to her house for a week.
I had a hard time saying yes.
For one, when I am pregnant I often have panic attacks
and stress about things that normally wouldn't stress me out.
For another thing...
I just like them and knew that I would miss them.
But I let them go despite my craziness...
And I find myself, many times a day looking around in a panic wondering
why I can't fing Kami,
or where is everyone, or I haven't seen Kalli for a while...
Or... Why isn't Wyatt here... he always spoils me and rubs lotion into my swollen feet!
One night Willie, Hayden and Hyrum spent the night at Garrett and Tiffany's...
and Kailee, Kassi and Kinzee had gone out with friends.
So we only had Nate at home and he fell asleep early.
And Thayne and I looked at each other and shook our heads,
and decided that we were not meant to just have one child!
Don't get me wrong...
we love to hang out and have a blast together so it's not like we will have an
empty nest one day and look at each other and not know what to do.
We manage to have a blast no matter what...
but we just really love having a house full of kids!
Last night Wyatt sent me a text asking if they could stay until Wednesday
because they have lots of things planned for the weekend.
And I sat on my hands...
I did not freak out and demand that they get home RIGHT THIS INSTANT!
I know they are having fun...
I am okay with that...
Oh, who am I kidding??? I am so not okay with them being gone so long.
But I will likely bite my tongue and let them have their fun.
Or maybe not.
We'll just have to wait and see!!!
So we only had Nate at home and he fell asleep early.
And Thayne and I looked at each other and shook our heads,
and decided that we were not meant to just have one child!
Don't get me wrong...
we love to hang out and have a blast together so it's not like we will have an
empty nest one day and look at each other and not know what to do.
We manage to have a blast no matter what...
but we just really love having a house full of kids!
Last night Wyatt sent me a text asking if they could stay until Wednesday
because they have lots of things planned for the weekend.
And I sat on my hands...
I did not freak out and demand that they get home RIGHT THIS INSTANT!
I know they are having fun...
I am okay with that...
Oh, who am I kidding??? I am so not okay with them being gone so long.
But I will likely bite my tongue and let them have their fun.
Or maybe not.
We'll just have to wait and see!!!
1 comment:
Oh how I envy you! I wish I was just like you! I always wanted a house full of kids.....so glad there are people like you out there!
Post a Comment