I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Awwww... sweet Jared!

The hardest part of having this little boy as our grandson is that he lives so far away from us!!! He is the sweetest little man, who has stories to tell and loves to tell them! He is the spitting image of his mom and boy is he a mommy's boy! His face lights up just seeing her. It is so fun to watch them together!!!

This weekend I got to sit and hold this little man and see his cute personality coming out so strong. In church I held him and he just stared at me. I would get the cutest, sweetest smiles from him. He is so strong... so big! I can see many road trips in the future to spend time with him. And grandpa and I think we are going to have to steal him away from his parents as often as we can get away with!




1 comment:

Courtney said...

You are right.. he looks like he is the sweetest.. I just adore him... I have problems looking at babies.. but looking at all these babies.. it makes my heart just grow.. I am so thankful that I can see Lil Jared grow up through your blog and from the pictures you all post.. I wish I could just HUG him :)