I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My birthday... 29 again! :)



I had the greatest birthday this year! I am not sure exactly why it was so wonderful, except that my family is amazing and made it a great day. Jace and Cait took us out for dinner. I got fun things... an iTunes card and beautiful roses from Garrett, Tiffany and the boys, flowers and chocolate covered strawberries from Thayne, flowers from the kids, a sound bar for my tv/iPod for our room and the most delicious cake EVER.... Thayne had my friend Rana make me a cake. She came up with my favorite candy, made into a 7 layer cake. Turtles!!! I have to say that it was the richest, most delectable cake I have ever eaten!!! But honestly, it had nothing to do with the 'stuff' I received.... I received the most beautiful, touching cards ever! They made me so happy I felt like my heart would burst. I prefer personal gifts anyway, and each one of the cards were so perfect and the 'coupons' the kids gave me were amazing. I got a little bit of their hearts and that made my heart very happy!!!


Hyrum is buying the '29' thing anymore. They said I was 29 and he said, "Um, mom has been 29 for a long time!" Darn... guess I can't fool him much longer. Although Garrett and I think it is funny that Tiffany will be 'older' than me this year!


Thanks to my amazing family for making my day so terrific!

When Tiffany brought my flowers and cards/gift over, Gabe came running into the house holding the cards over his head and yelled, "Grandma, I have your cards... and tree!" He called the flowers a tree!

Um... has she lost it? Is she going to off me on my birthday??? :) haha Kailee, you are a NUT! She wants the cake for herself!!!


The BEST cake EVER!!!!

No comments: