I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Garrett turned 25

Well... Garrett's birthday came and went (February 26th) and he was working. So we finally got to take him out to dinner for his birthday... I am still just amazed at how the days fly by and another year is gone. It was fun to spend some time with him and Tiffany and then we went to Kassi's play. I am truly amazed to see him as a husband and father. He sure loves his baby boys! And I love that he also loves his little brothers and sisters and comes over to spend time with them. I am grateful to see our family growing this way! I love this picture... My youngest son with his oldest brother, and my 2 grandsons!

Happy Birthday Garrett... hope this year brings all kinds of wonderful things your way!

No comments: