I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sister Daphne... Kassi!

I am having a horrible time thinking that this is Kassi's last year of high school... only because I know her big plans will take her away from me and honestly... I have to say that I have the greatest girls in the world and I don't want her to go! :) Well, I do, but I don't! I love watching my kids grow wings and fly. I love watching them take on life and live it the way they choose. But I LIKE hanging out with this silly girl and so all of these experiences are a little bitter sweet. We went to her drama classes play... Chickenheart! Kassi got to play Sister Daphnie! A part we are sure was written especially for her!!!! She is such a character. It was fun to watch and sad to know that we won't be doing this again next year!!!












Kassi and Beth... BFF's forever....

No comments: