While Tammy and her family were here we decided to head up to the canyon for a bbque and fun. The kids love going up there and I am not sure why we always have to make it a special occassion to just go... I'll have to work on that! It was fun visiting and fun watching the little kids play in the water... a little stream AWAY from the rushing water that scares the living daylights out of me when I see them near it! :) Pete made his special hamburgers and we all kicked back and ate too much, made s'mores and had a great time!
I am really going to miss it when Tammy leaves, it has been so great having her here!!!
Big brother Tanner helped poor Nate and his OCD issues by cleaning off his feet and putting his socks back on!
Noah loves hanging out with big brother Jace. As soon as he sees Jace it's all about getting to him as fast as he can!
Gabe and aunt Cait eating some yummy s'mores!
And Aunt Caitlyn and Isaac just hanging out... because Isaac loves hanging out with her!
And just showing off the fact that Caitlyn is just barely starting to get a baby bump with our newest to be grandbaby!!! Yay!!!!
Sweet Ella... she kind of has a soft spot in Uncle Thayne's heart... love this sweet girl!
Gabe... showing me his stick! Oh how I love this boy!!!
And Gabe showing off his marshmellow, ready to finish his s'more now! And I especially love proud grandpa in the background watching him!
Hayden found the perfect seat!
Jace and Noah doing what they do... it usually ends like this. Noah loves hanging out with his brother!
Kami is hanging out in the little pond of water...
Corrin got to come and hang out too...
Ella and Nate
Hey Nate!!!
I think Noah is just mad that his dad is taking pictures instead of actually holding him!!!
Crazy Ninja kids playing on the picnic table!!!
Kerry and Sariah enjoying the beautiful evening!
Cereta and Kami doing their crazy dance in the pond!
Tammy taking a nursing break.
So... Tanner and I have this game! I try to get a good picture of him, and he does everything humanly possible to make that IMPOSSIBLE! I AM going to win this game one of these days!!!
Tiffany is helping Isaac say, "Grandma's THE BEST!!!" :)
Hanging around....
Rhyan and his mommy!
I hope we get to make this a summer tradtion... meaning Tammy and Pete will need to come and visit us every summer so we can make the trip up the canyon! I think it sounds like a great plan!
No comments:
Post a Comment