I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Kiddie Parade

The kids always look forward to the 'kid parade' in Delta...
Although it really isn't that exciting.
It's just an excuse to race down mainstreet to the park to get a popcycle...
But you know, that's a fun thing to do when you are a kid ~
Or a kid at heart!!!
Which is really all that matters!  Right???!!!
Hayden!

Wyatt!

And Wyatt again!

There is just something special between brothers!
Willie and Noah

And the cousins...


Kimi and Matt (that's the 'kid at heart' part!)



 And here come the girls...
With Isaac and Gabe and Tiffany of course!


I LOVE this picture of Hyrum, Nate and Ella...
My sweet Hyrum is so tender hearted and so good to his baby brother
and seeing him walk with his brother and cousin is so sweet!

Willie and Noah... again~

My favorite boys... Jared
and...

Isaac and Gabe!
Best grand babies a grandma could every have!
And I loved that I got to share the 4th of July with them!

Hard to believe a  year ago I was ready to have this little man...
WOW!
I love watching him grow up but I sure wish it would slow down!

He really does NOT like the feel of the grass!
He's a little OCD about textures like his brother was!



 Kimi and Matt used the babies as an excuse to play in the stream!
I told them how good they would have been with twins!
I love that the older kids, even with kids of their own, are so good to their baby brothers!




Love this little man's eyes!!!

1 comment:

DenimAngel said...

Jared has got the most gorgeous eyes. I noticed them in the top photo then saw your comment. You are so blessed to be surrounded by so many.