I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, July 16, 2012

Underground!

When Tammy said she was coming to visit, the first thing we knew we had to do was take Pete underground.  Thayne scheduled a tour for us and Tammy and I were excited to get underground again!  It's just something about being the daughters of a tramp miner... it's in our blood and we love it!  We had a fun tour... he gave Pete the exclusive tour!!!  Here are some random pictures... I've got some awesome video too that Pete took but it won't load on here so I will have to try again later!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Hey you should tell what those machines are in the pictures and what they do.. :)
I had to ask Trev to come and identify for me :)
Thank you for sharing... I wish I would of went underground when we lived out there :)