I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, June 27, 2008

As if the towels weren't bad enough...

I spent 4 hours folding laundry yesterday... between cleaning, getting one out the door for scout camp, dealing with a half dozen plus bored children, and hitting not one, but two doctor appointments. I only matched socks for an hour which means I didn't even put a dent in the THREE laundry baskets full of unmatched socks. I managed to get Nate in for his ear recheck and the infection is gone. But Kami had 103.7 degree fever and had to be taken in last night where we waited for an hour and a half to have her seen. She has an ear infection on top of the nasty flu going around, that makes your knees and joints just ache! (I had it last week and it isn't fun!) We waited another hour for prescriptions and got home to a mess from dinner. UGH... So, this is what I accomplished, and it isn't even all of it, this doesn't include what I put away, the blankets, the socks or what was done after this picture was taken. I think we only have 4 or so loads to be somewhat caught up again! Gotta love the laundry. If I could slow down and be home everyday to do 4 or 5 loads this wouldn't be a problem!!! Ohhhhhhhh, I'm so glad it is Friday! Date night, here I come!!!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

You know you bring this on yourself :) :) :)