A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Thursday, June 26, 2008
My husband...
It's a little cheesy, but I just have to say I am in love with my husband. He amazes me and he takes my breath away. I am so grateful for the man that he is, that man that he has become. I am amazed at how he works, his ability to do what he needs to do with integrity and grace. He is such a gift to me and I am grateful for the way that he loves me. He still makes me laugh and I love being with him. He is the greatest father and I still love to see him with his babies. I see him with Nate and it takes me back to when we first had Garrett and I can't believe the depth of love we share. We thought we knew something about love back then, now we know that we are just starting to 'get it'.... and I am so happy to be able to spend my life with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment