A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Friday, June 27, 2008
5 days this week...
Katie and I started walking last week. We MADE it... it's Friday and we walked everyday (Monday through Friday). It's 4.6 miles up a huge hill and back around to our houses. Our legs still hurt from the hill. I would hope that at some point I will start seeing a difference!!! :) I definately need to get new shoes. A pair a year has left me feet in desperate need of some support! I'll put that on my list of things to do tomorrow! As Kami says all of the time, "It's good for your buns and thighs!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for you! Keep at it! I am really surprized at how much walking again has helped me mentally. And today, on my "day off" from walking, I ended up throwing the little ones in the stroller and walking all around the neighborhood. That is so unlike me, and I love it!!
I have WAY longer than you to go on the buns and thighs, help, however. Heavy sigh.
Are you walking that far every day?? That is awesome!!
Post a Comment