I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, September 22, 2008

I love it when the week starts out like this.... NOT!

I just have to say that I hate mornings like this! Hyrum was having his typical Monday morning melt down. He still struggles to leave for school in the mornings and Monday's are always the worst. For some reason everyone has been a little moody... maybe it was everyone being sick and tired and just down right grouchy! So last night Tallin and Kimi and Kailee were bickering over the washer and dryer. Somebody took somebody else's clothes out and they were mad at this or that. So it carried over to this morning. Tallin and Kassi left for seminary and Tallin got pulled over and got a ticket so he didn't go into seminary because he was late and Kimi made some comment to him that ticked him off. Kassi stayed with Tallin which then got her in trouble... so they are both putting their cell phones away for a week... darn their luck! :) I had to run Hyrum and Kalli to school. Kalli was upset because she forgot to do her homework and was rushing to do it in the car. And I still have a mountain of laundry to do today so I am not a happy camper!

Can we have a 'do-over' and get back in bed and start the day all over again??? Oh, NO! Let's not do that, let's just get Monday over with and work towards Thursday. I like Thursday because it is almost Friday and Thayne doesn't work on Friday's now!!!!

No comments: