Garrett and Jace went to California on a road trip with their two best friends Adam and Stetson. Oh to have no worries in the world but which beach you can sleep a couple of hours! They figure this may be the last time they all get to run away before having to be grown ups! They got in a car and drove. Left Thursday night and got home Monday morning. If you have to send your boys on a road trip (as if I had a choice in letting them, haha) Adam and Stetson are good choices. These boys seem like my boys too! I always get a hug from Stetson. He and Jace look more like brothers than Garrett and Jace do! They are crazy. But they are sure good boys and find lots of ways to have fun! They did get the car impounded one morning because they didn't know that they couldn't leave the car after they left the store. They had gone to take a few pictures... were gone 40 minutes and came back to no car! Cost them $200 to learn THAT lesson!!! :) But it's just another memory in a very long list of memories that they will be able to tell their kids about!
I have watched all of these boys grow up in front of my eyes. I can't believe that before we can even blink they will be starting families of their own and moving beyond the crazy pranks of their youth!!! (And NO, I refuse to encourage them with stories of, oh, say ivory soap in the fountain in town!!! At least it wasn't Kool-Aid!)
Stetson, Jace, Garrett and Adam
Stetson.... I don't even want to know... all I heard was something about Hollywood, moons.... um... something I totally stopped listening! 
Just Jace being Jace

Jace and Stetson! I'm not sure they have ever taken a 'normal' picture together!

Garrett, Adam, Stetson and Jace.... let loose on the city.... watch out!

Stetson and the seals!

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil... oh NO Jace, he read the sign too late that no pictures were allowed!!!

And we should be grateful that those silly boys didn't end up HERE.....

No comments:
Post a Comment