My worst nightmare is all of the little kids having the flu. I'm living my nightmare!!!Kalli came home from school early with a stomach ache. It got worse from there. She started throwing up. Then Kami started. I put Kami in my shower after throwing up all over herself and the poor little girl got out and tried to get to the bathroom and lost it all over everything. Not long after that, Hyrum started. Thayne and I ran to the store and Kailee called to tell me that Nathaniel is throwing up and crying. Yep... this is my nightmare. I have to say I am thankful for tile floors when it comes to times like this. Easy clean up! :) Please don't let everyone get this, please don't let everyone get this!!! This is the last thing we needed. And we had some big, fun plans for tomorrow. The Balloon Festival and the Air Show to name a couple. I am dreading this winter if we are already getting so many horrible bugs going around this early!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment