This precious little thing is the reason my project took most of the day, and into the night! He is adorable, and he dances like nobody's business to the rocking 80's music that his daddy has on the computer (and might I add... Thayne has an excellent play list that literally played for hours so we had lots of opportunities to rock!)
This is the 'elephant' that has been sitting in the room for many, many weeks! I knew it was time to get it taken care of, but I knew it would be an all day project... and it was. But boy does it feel good to have it done!
Yep..... feeling good about it all today!
Sadly.... this is what we still have to match after all of the laundry is done downstairs... but it's not really as bad as it seems and the left overs are going in the garbage, never to be seen again! It won't last. There really isn't a method that lasts at our house because, quite simply, we live in the sticks and my children are proud of being hicks! So I will continue to find socks out by the trampoline or floating in the pool, or sitting on the steps in the garage or out on the grass somewhere! And that's okay! I wish I could change it, but I can't, and it isn't worth stressing about too much! Soon enough the kids will grow up and then I will have no socks to match, unless my grandkids are as bad as their parents... then I will gladly go over to visit and match socks for them.... and I will probably take the 80's music and teach my grandbabies how to dance to it too!!!

1 comment:
Ugh. Socks are the Devil.
I miss you, friend!
Post a Comment