I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What's with July and illnesses???

I have been sick since Friday. Really sick. As in I NEVER stay in bed, and I did not climb out of bed Saturday until 3:30pm to get to Kylee and Cory's wedding reception. Then I came home and went back to bed. To add to the burning chest and coughing, aching, stuffy head I got a migraine, and it stayed, and stayed and I am beyond miserable, to the point of losing patience now!

And of course Nate has bronchitis, after just finishing medication for a horrible ear infection. He is still coughing a lot and we are doing breathing treatments 4 times a day. Kami is on medication for sinus infection too. And tonight I took Kalli in because she was up all night last night with an ear ache. That makes sense considering she has a bulging ear drum.

While at the clinic there were 2 other people talking about how they were both diagnosed with bronchitis also. And the pediatricians office said they were booked solid with sick kids! The doctor I saw last night told me that they had a few cases of the swine flu around here! This is just not okay! Nope... I am ready to put that bubble over the house and get and keep everyone healthy!

5 comments:

Candice said...

Everyone is getting sick. I had one of the worst colds I've ever had 2 weeks ago. I almost blacked out when I was showering, had to sit down, then run to the toilet to throw up, and I still, 2 weeks later, have a cough. And then Shalum got pneumonia and then shingles!

Buggles said...

It sounds like swine flu to me... I've had it!

Living My Dream said...

They tested me for the swine flu... it was negative! Thank goodness!

Special K said...

We are sick over here too! In our neck of the woods it's either a nasty cough/congestion virus or a stomach virus- blech!

tammyandvincent said...

Thanks for still making it to Kylee and Cory's reception. Your the best. Leah has strep.