I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, July 6, 2009

Randomness.... just because!

Because I am too lazy right now to get all of the pictures on the computer and blog about the 4th of July, I am blogging about the silly girls that live in this house! Karrie has been visiting for about a week. Karrie and Kassi have been best friends since Karrie was born (because Kassi is, as she pointed out 3 months older than Karrie!) They moved away too long ago, but as soon as the girls are together again they pick up right where they left off. Today they were bored and having a 'spa' day, facials and then Kassi did Karrie and Kinzee's hari. While their faces were being moisturized they took silly pictures and sent them to me! Since I am bored, I am posting the pictures so Karrie's mom can see how boring it is at my house! ;) It takes very little to entertain these children!!!!












1 comment:

tammyandvincent said...

Very interesting,what is scary is they all get along. Thanks for putting up with my daughter. It is great to have great friends like you guys.