Kami... not sure what she was doing, but she was looking for a marshmallow to go with her cracker!
A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
The Canyon...
We decided to ride up to the canyon and hang out and roast marshmallows! The kids love it there and I always feel bad at the end of the summer that we didn't spend a lot more time there. I guess I feel a little overwhelmed with the kids going in all directions and water... I don't care for water... especially water that could sweep one of my babies away. But that's my crazy fear and I really should get over it! Besides, there are lots of places for them to play in water that isn't fast and swift enough to sweep them away! It was nice to be up there, away from cell phones, people, life... just hanging out and laughing and talking and enjoying the time together!
Kami... not sure what she was doing, but she was looking for a marshmallow to go with her cracker!
Wyatt, claiming the perfect marshmallow... though to be fair, I think Tallin won... I just don't have a picture to prove it!
Kalli
Nate loves Kailee... I mean he truly adores her and she can rarely walk away from him without him melting down. She's brought it on herself since she always asks if she can take him to the store or wherever she is going... but she has created a monster!
See what I mean... wherever she goes, he goes too.
Just kicking back relaxing!
He did it...
Feathers and apples... all great finds on our little hike!


Enjoying the view


Beautiful....
Cheese.....
Tallin and Hayden enjoying the cold water...
I love it here....
Bummy... don't fall in!
Looking for garnets... usually they can find the pretty red garnets, but the older kids told Kami there were pearls in the creek so maybe she wasn't sure what she was supposed to be looking for???
Kami... not sure what she was doing, but she was looking for a marshmallow to go with her cracker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment