I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kalli Shai turns 8

Happy Happy Birthday Kalli!!! I cannot believe that you are 8 years old you darling girl! You were the most beautiful baby, and you have turned into the most beautiful 8 year old girl!

Kalli is so excited to be getting baptized on September 5th. We have a beautiful white dress already and we are looking forward to the most wonderful day! I remember so clearly the day I had Kalli. I was so excited, so exhausted and so thrilled to see her beautiful little face. She is a joy every day and I feel like a very lucky mom to have her as my daughter! Happy Birthday sweet girl... what a great life you have to look forward to!!!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim your house is the non stop birthday house, lol. I love it, it must be so fun to have party after party.

Paula said...

Happy Birthday Kalli!