This face was just too adorable.....
A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Gabe and Nate
Last night while waiting for Tallin to get home Tiffany and Garrett came over with little Gabe. This boy is so adorable and Nate absolutely loves him. The second he walks in Nate is all over him and Gabe loves him back. It is so fun to watch them together and I have visions of them being best buddies in the future. They are so fun together and I feel like a very blessed woman to have both Nate and Gabe as mine to love and spoil!!!
This face was just too adorable.....
He constantly chews on my hand. You would think he was teething but so far there are no teeth in sight!
This face was just too adorable.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what sweet boys! They are going to have so much fun together as they grow.
Kim,
Email me...I have some good friends in Suva, Fiji. They're American (military) working there with the Embassy. They were in one of our old wards years ago. I told them about your Son, they are thrilled!
Have a good one!
Traci
tracismith26@gmail.com
Post a Comment