Garrett and Tiffany celebrated their 2nd anniversary yesterday...
2 years ago we got a brand new, amazing daughter
to love!
She has been a great addition to our family.
It's amazing how well she fits in and how everyone loves her.
She is perfect for Garrett.
It is the most amazing gift to see your child married to someone
who loves them so completely.
Nobody in the world could be more perfect for Garrett
than Tiffany is.
I remember the first time she walked into our house.
I realize that Garrett was the one that had to choose who he would marry...
but several times before he had asked me how you know you are in love.
I told him if he had to ask,
he wasn't!
And then he met Tiffany.
The first time I met her I had the most peaceful,
calm feeling and I knew that she was the one.
Thankfully Garrett didn't mess it up ;)
and knew right away that she really was.
He told me that he now understood what I meant when
I told him if he had to ask it wasn't love!
We are so happy that she is part of our family.
So blessed for all that she has brought to it.
We hope that this year brings them so much joy,
and that their dreams continue to come true!
And thank you for Gabe...
we are a little prejudice about him,
but we think he is definitely one of the best
things that we got because they got married.
Happy Anniversary...
2 down,
forever to go!

1 comment:
TWO YEARS????
Happy Anniversary from a complete stranger across the pond :D
Post a Comment