I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

18 weeks...

I popped...
And am thrilled about it!
I can't believe that in a few more days
I will be half way through this pregnancy!
I will deliver at 37 weeks
and I think that this time is going too fast almost!
I am trying to enjoy every wonderful second
of having this life growing inside of me.
I hate to think it is my last time...
but let's face it,
it may be.
But I am liking that I don't look like
my stomach is just fat...
now I can pull off the maternity shirts.
And I love to shop for maternity clothes.
I have to say that the clothes they had when I was pregnant
with Garrett
are not the same as the clothes they have now!
I need to stay off the internet because it is so easy to just
push the enter button and have more clothes on their way!
I can't say enough what a gift this baby is to us.
A miracle... a blessing... a joy beyond words!

3 comments: