I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, June 6, 2011

25 years going on forever...

Happy Anniversary to the man of my dreams!

I can't believe it has been 25 years already.

Time flies when you are having fun I guess!

I am so grateful to be married to my best friend,

to a man who gives his all for our family

and who always puts his family first.

The moment I saw him I knew that he was going to be my life.

I saw the future standing in front of me...

And the future has been even better than I dreamed it would be.

Thank you for 25 years of wonderful.

My heart still skips a beat when he comes into the room and

I look forward to forever with him!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm sorry I missed it! Happy Anniversary!!!