A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Monday, September 29, 2008
Ear Tubes Wednesday
I'm leaving tomorrow for Nate's appointment and then he gets his tubes in his ears Wednesday morning. It will be a relief to have it done but I am not looking forward to having to do it. At least we won't have to deal with the constant fluid and him being uncomfortable. Thayne is taking off to stay with the kids and go get more wood. I wish he would just come with me but we do need the wood and it is always a comfort to know he is home with the kids when I have to leave town. Just can't wait for this little man to get through all of this and be completely healthy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh good luck Kim!!! I'll keep you and Nate in my prayers tomorrow. Hopefully this will end the ear infections for Mr. Nate!!
Hey are you coming to Utah, or are they doing it there? Call me if you'll be in town! :)
Thoughts and prayers that Nate will get through the surgery quickly and safely.
You don't know me, but I really enjoy reading your blog. I've had three kids get tubes and in my experience they've only been effective when paired with an adnoidectomy. I just wnet througha second set of tubes with my one year old. She had such horrible ear infections the infection actually pushed her first set out. This time she had her adnoids taken out. It's one month and two colds later and the doctor said yesterday that her ears looked "perfect" YIPEE!! Just something to consider asking your ENT about. Good luck!
Good Luck! I remember when my son got his in I was a wreck. When they came and got us like 5 minutes after they took him back I was like OH NO WHAT HAPPENED??? and they were like nothing we are done.
He NEVER had any issues with them until they came out. The holes did not want to close right. They are fine now 5 yrs later.
So we will keep you in our prayers too. Tell Thayne no wood cutting until little man is out of surgery.
Post a Comment