A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Saturday, November 1, 2008
And lest you believe....
And lest you believe that only the outside got done today... I want to high five Kassi for keeping the laundry going downstairs and bringing it up for me to fold! I got this mountain folded and we will be putting it away right now!!! Go team!
3 comments:
Wow Kim, double wow, that's crazy. Everytime I think of complaining about my laundry I always think of you and tell myself to quit complaining!
You must go through ALOT of laundry soap.
Great job.
Awesome!! I can't EVER get that many things done in one day!! Way to go Churchs!!!! Can I borrow some of you to help me? Just kidding! :)
is that all in your kitchen? How do you cook? Or do you have a super laudry room!?!
Post a Comment