A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Sunday, November 30, 2008
New Puppy....
I meant to post this sooner, so to answer Natalie's comment... yes! We have a puppy!!! Now... anyone that knows me, knows that puppies and me are not a good mix. I do not care for animals... I have children, I do not need dogs!!! I don't like dog smells, dog messes... but the kids brought a little lost puppy home. It had been wandering around for about 2 weeks and they couldn't find the owner. Called on a couple of ads in the paper but the owners checked and it wasn't their dog. I told them there was NO WAY they were going to keep the dog. And then it happened. Everyday after school that puppy followed Hyrum around the yard for hours. He would take it for walks, he would just hold it and love it, it looked at him with big eyes that were saying he had found his master, and Hyrum looked at him the same way... and THAT is what I get for watching my child fall in love with a puppy. I should have stayed strong, I should have fought it, but darn it all, the dog is adorable. He isn't a wild dog that jumps around and makes horrible messes and he sneaks into the house and acts like it is his own. And everybody loves him! Hyrum and I wanted to name him Mutt... but everyone voted on Romo so we now have a dog named Romo... or Mutt, depending on who is talking to him!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like a terrier mix of some sort, maybe a Jack Russell.... I don't know. Or a bit of beagle....
yeah, boys love dogs.. you just cant deny it.
He is really cute!!
Post a Comment