Two days before Thanksgiving and I have a million things to do... plus a doctor appointment out of town tomorrow so it's even more important to get everything done today. Hopefully while we are over for my appointment we will be able to get the genetic testing done also. And I am supposed to take it easy because of spotting. I will have to be even more effective at directing everybody to get the big stuff done. Today is Hyrum's feast at school, they are doing pot luck and have to take something that starts with their first name so we are taking ham sandwiches. Hayden has to take two pounds of shredded cheese for their Indian Tacos they are making today, and Kalli needs pumpkin pie tomorrow for her class party, and we always take a pumpkin pie to Mrs. S because it has been a tradition since Tanner was in her class in 5th grade. Today is also Kerry's baby shower so I have to finish shopping for that, need the decorations, need to pick up the cake and make the relish tray, need to finish making hair bows for her gift, thankfully I finished the blanket last night. And need to get two prizes for the games. We have a mountain of laundry to finish though I will have the girls working on that nonstop and need to make sure the kids all get their rooms cleaned. Hopefully once the house is clean I can convince the kids to keep it that way for a few minutes.
Most important, I need to call the doctor back at Primary's since he didn't call me back yesterday to finally get the results from Nate's blood work. They were supposed to call the next week but didn't and I finally got through to them yesterday to ask about it. The doctor then called my house phone but I wasn't home. Definately phone tag since he wasn't there when I called back!
And of course Thayne is going to be late because of MSHA... they are double teaming them now but suddenly want to get the inspection done after dragging it on and on for the last week and a half! One more reason to dislike MSHA... the boys have a basketball game tonight, Tallin is working and the girls are supposed to go to the shower with me, which leaves us hanging until Thayne gets home to get the little ones! It's always a joy when everything seems to happen on the same day!
No comments:
Post a Comment