I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, February 6, 2009

Just sayin....

Every day I watch the news after promising myself that I won't! Politics frustrate me more now than they did during the election and sometimes I feel so much dread I have to just turn off everything and turn on some loud 80's music so I don't have to think! A friend shared a picture that a friend of hers took at the inauguration and though Katie is worried I will now be put on a national watch list, I am sharing the picture anyway! :)

Just sayin'......


7 comments:

Michelle said...

that's just scary.

Just a smalltown girl said...

very scary

Kat M said...

That is how I feel we are headed...scary.

I am sure it wasn't what he intended to do, but we see what we want to see. I see the same thing you do!

The McPherson Family said...

ptttthhhht.
That was me spittin my drink out on my monitor...LOL!

Peter, Kristy and Hannah Davis said...

Great timing or the truth?!? Scary!

Anonymous said...

Great picture. Quite the sign of things to come, I'm afraid.

Queen Mother said...

All hail the great furor.

Scary.