A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Monday, February 9, 2009
Willie's special day....
Willie was ordained a deacon in the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday! It was a really special day! It seems so strange when I looked at him and realized that in so many ways he is such a boy still, so young and yet, one of the greatest privileges of his life took place yesterday! To see so many worthy men standing in the circle as his dad ordained him was such an amazing experience. It was especially neat to have my dad there. He was the one that ordained Thayne to the Priesthood almost 23 years ago and to have my brothers there and my sons... Garrett, Jace, Tanner and Tallin were able to stand in the circle and I am always in awe when I see them use this most sacred gift! My greatest desire is to raise honorable men who will love and honor their Priesthood and use it to bless the lives of others and to see them becoming those great men makes my heart full to overflowing. My little Will-dawg is growing up, well on his way to becoming a great man! I am so blessed to be the mother of so many amazing men!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment