A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Friday, February 20, 2009
Thanks for your help Naters!
Nate loves to help me put groceries away. Of course I can't get much done when he is helping me! But I love that he loves to help me, and dances happily while he is doing it! What a great friend he is to me!
If you documented a grocery shopping trip for your family, that would be very interesting to see! I can only imagine what it takes to keep your large family fed.
K-man does the same thing standin on that ledge in the fridge!! He tried to cart of my jar of lemon curd the other night...uh uh, Little Man, that's Mama's!!!
4 comments:
That last picture cracks me up... since Kassi is makign the same face on your page!
If you documented a grocery shopping trip for your family, that would be very interesting to see! I can only imagine what it takes to keep your large family fed.
How cute!!
K-man does the same thing standin on that ledge in the fridge!! He tried to cart of my jar of lemon curd the other night...uh uh, Little Man, that's Mama's!!!
Post a Comment