I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, February 6, 2009

Kids, cousins, fun...

My brother's kids are staying with us tonight while they go out of town to celebrate their anniversary. The kids are loving having their cousin's hang out here. It's fun to watch them interact with each other and it's great to watch them develop friendships that will last their whole life through! It's amazing to watch how much alike they are in so many ways... some things you can't help but laugh at the fact that it's just in the DNA!!! Now I can only hope that we manage to get some sleep tonight. They are much too excited to be together and sleep is hard to come by when there are lots of kids thinking up all kinds of things to do! Kami loved having Cereta here all day... they have played and played and played. They've dressed up, changed clothes a million times, had Barbies and dolls and paper and pens and then they started all over again. I think those two are the only ones that are completely worn out!!! I think I need to have her out more often. This is the first day in a long time that Kami hasn't told me how completely boring it is with only Nate and Romo to keep her company!

No comments: